Polyethylene water tanks are used for water storage, water reserves for industrial and fire prevention purposes, and rain or waste water collection. These are safe containers of drinking water because the tanks are made of linear polyethylene, which is a non-toxic material.
The rotational moulding process and use of specific high-density linear polyethylene ensure that our tanks possess excellent impact strength and resistance against chemical agents, temperature changes, adverse weather conditions, and UV rays. Moreover, our polyethylene water tanks are not transparent, which prevents the exposure of stored liquid to sunlight minimizing the growth of algae.
Firstank’s polyethylene water storage tanks are highly durable, light, and easy to handle. They are manufactured using superior computerized techniques and can be easily washed because they have a perfectly smooth inner surface. Compatible with salty water, chemical, and acid storage, all our tanks are supplied with a top screwed lid and a complete set of accessories and fittings.
- Efficient disposal of excrement
- Acid and alkali resistance
- Impact resistance
- High tensile and compressive strength
- Good sealing performance (does not cause groundwater pollution)
- Buried and unpowered device (no need to maintain and manage)
- Occupies small area
- Long service life
- Easy to transfer and install
- Doubled (2) layers with CSM 450
- Strength and long-term reliability
- Highly economical
- Crack resistant
- Corrosion immunity
- Simplicity of handling and site installation
- Cost-effective maintenance solution
- Domestic plumbing system
- Industrial plumbing system