Firstank® FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester) Septic Tanks
First of all, our septic tank is composed by synthetic resin and fiberglass reinforced polyester, is designed to treat domestic sewage. The major use of FRP septic tank is to store excreta and treat them with anaerobic digestion to decrease the solid content in sewage. In addition, it is needed in many fields, including waste disposal, petrochemical, chemical, light, electricity, pharmaceutical, power and civil industries.
As a composite product, FRP septic tank possesses light weight, fine surface finish, vivid color, good hardness, high strength and corrosion resistance. Due to all these advantages, it has far exceeded congeneric product which are made of ceramic, hard-plastic, steel and many other materials.
Moreover, FRP septic tank which adopts unique design and bio-film package, is especially suitable for the transformation and construction of sewer systems. It is also widely applied in industrial districts, enterprise zones, residential areas, office buildings, schools, hospitals, public lavatories and other areas.
- Be able to dispose excrement efficiently.
- Acid & alkali & impact resistance.
- High tensile & compression strength.
- Good sealing performance & make no pollution to groundwater.
- Buried & unpowered device with no need to maintain & manage.
- Small occupied area.
- Long service life.
- Easy to transfer, install, time-saving, and work-saving.
- Doubled (2) layers with CSM 450.
Finally, you can now request for quotation by scrolling-down below form: