As the leading manufacturer of stainless water tanks in the Philippines, Firstank offers free consultancy and top-notch installation services. Read these FAQs about our water storage tanks for easy reference.
At Firstank, we aim to keep our clients’ interest first. To address some of the most common customers’ concerns, here’s a comprehensive FAQ list for your reference.
As a leading supplier of stainless water tanks in the Philippines, Firstank’s headquarters are spread out across the country.
Address: IGC Compound, Loma De Gato, Marilao, Bulacan
Address: B30 L3&4 Deuteronomy St., BF Martinville, Manuyos Dos, Las Piñas City
Address: Granite Industrial Corp. Bldg, Hernan Cortes St. Subangdaku, Mandaue City
Address: 1379 Pungtod Calajoan, Minglanilla, Cebu
Address: Yati, Liloan, Cebu
Address: Door B- 12 KIMWA Construction, Baloy Pablon, Cagayan de Oro
Choosing the right water storage tank for any domestic or industrial need is a crucial decision. In order to make the wisest choice, here are 5 important factors that you have to consider:
- PRICE – Price should never be way beyond your budget.
- SIZE – Pick the size depending on how much space there is on your site.
- DURABILITY – Make sure that the tank will last long to get your money’s worth.
- MATERIAL – Choose the appropriate material for your tank depending on your site’s location.
AVAILABILITY – Lead time for small tanks ranges from 3 to 7 days. For bigger tanks, it will take 21 to 30 days.
Our lead time for small units (2,000 liters and below) is seven working days on a maximum. For bigger units above, maximum of 14 working days.
We produce premium water storage tanks of different types and configurations with sizes and volume capacity ranging from 240 liters and up.
We have a wide selection of water tanks that are made of stainless-steel, polyethylene, and polyester. Here’s a simple guide to help you figure out which one is suited for your latest project.
- Applicable in all types of situations except in coastal areas
- Can store liquid with high temperature (melting point is 1,500 C)
- Not applicable in storing liquid with high mineral content
- Low maintenance
- Applicable in all types of situations including coastal areas
- High maintenance to avoid development of algae and other organisms
FIBERGLASS REINFORCED POLYESTER
- Applicable in all types of situations
- Highly recommended for industrial and chemical storage
- More budget-friendly compared to Polyethylene”
Our tanks are made of Grade 304 stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion with polyethylene fittings to prevent galling.
Our customized water storage tanks — be it stainless steel, polyester, or polyethylene — are suitable for a wide range of applications in various industries and sectors. Firstank regularly caters to a large variety of clients, including industrial districts, enterprise zones, residential areas, office buildings, schools, hospitals, and public lavatories.
Firstank offers free delivery service within Metro Manila only. But we do have a wide distribution network in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Our plantations are strategically located in major provinces in the Philippines like Cebu, Bulacan, Davao del Sur, and Misamis Oriental.
For tanks below a thousand liters, we charge a minimum of PHP 1,000. For tanks above a thousand liters, we charged PHP 1.00 per liter.
It is our responsibility and utmost priority to make sure that our client is completely satisfied with our products and services. That’s why we offer a 6-month warranty for assessment and leaks under normal condition. Warranty does not apply against dents and other handling concerns.
For a water tank to function to its optimal level, it is important to understand the correct maintenance that it requires. Note that it is important to inspect your tank at least every 6 months. Here is a list of areas that you should check out:
Tank and tank roof
- Any holes or gaps should obviously be repaired.
- Check for the presence of accumulated debris, droppings, and other foreign objects.
Inflow and overflow screens
- Accessories must be properly cleaned and secured. Repair if necessary
- All access points must be properly sealed.
- Light entry should be fully blocked.
- Remove any blockages from the first flush device as necessary.
Fittings, pump, main switch, and pipes
- Make sure that all of these are fully functional.
Water storage tanks should be cleaned and disinfected a minimum of once a year. The rule of thumb is to do it whenever your water supply tastes, looks, or smells unusual.
Water tank fittings guarantee that you’ll get the best set-up and installation of your tank. Firstank offers a wide range of superior quality water tank fittings and accessories to ensure the most effective use of your tank. Critical water storage accessories such as filters, brass outlets, gate and ball valves, hose and tap accessories, and other fittings are also available.
Magnetism is the most common testing method to identify if the material of a water tank is indeed stainless steel. However, this method is already outdated and inaccurate. Firstank recommends these 2 methods, instead:
- Nickel Content Test – Type 304 stainless steel is an austenitic T 300 Series Stainless Steel. It has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel, combined with a maximum of 0.08% carbon.
- Lab Testing – The simplest chemical test to distinguish carbon steel from a stainless steel is to apply a drop of nitric acid. The carbon steel will react; the stainless will not.
To ensure that you’ll get a 100% real stainless steel, your best bet is to simply purchase premium water storage tanks from a brand with a reputation for good quality. Case in point, Firstank.
You may check out Firstank Water Tank Philippines price list upon your request for a quotation.